Milan Rakić (Exit Fest, Revolution Festival)
Autor: Richard Constantinidi
Etichete: Aaa Production, Exit Festival, Extreme Zone, Grom Records, May Result, Mh Concerts, Novi Sad University, Radio Novi Sad, Revolution Festival, The Stone, Xtreme Stage
Milan Rakić was born on March 30th, 1978.
Went to high school of Music and studied Philosophy at Novi Sad University.
Since the very beginning of 90’s started with music activities in the following order:
- Publishing independent magazines and fanzines and started to gather with underground movements in Serbia and all around the globe.
- Started small but dedicated tape label called Awaken Productions
- Joined two of the biggest metal bands in Serbia: May Result (on keyboards) and The Stone (on bass) and played with both bands longer than 10 years all around Europe on various tours and festivals.
- For years wrote as official journalist of: Explosive magazine, Metal Hammer Serbia and Metal/Rock Express magazines.
- 2001. founded Grom Records label and since then run it regularly with various releases on CD, LP, MC…Label is specialized in extreme metal sounds.
- 2005. joined Exit festival / AAA Production and since then organizes the program for the Explosive stage + several different stages as well.
- 2013. joined MH Concerts company and started MH Concerts Serbia and since then organized various Metal, Punk, Hardcore shows, festivals and tours.
- Since 2014. works as co-editor of Extreme Zone radio show that weekly plays on National frequency Radio (Radio Novi Sad)
- 2015. joined team of Revolution Festival in Timisoara, Romania. Organize Xtreme Stage + booking acts for the Main Stage as well.
Publicat in: 20.08.2016, Ora: 12:29PM
Publicat in: 18.07.2016, Ora: 06:24AM
Publicat in: 30.06.2016, Ora: 06:31AM
Publicat in: 19.05.2016, Ora: 06:39AM
Publicat in: 04.06.2015, Ora: 08:09AM
Publicat in: 28.03.2017, Ora: 06:00AM
Publicat in: 11.10.2016, Ora: 18:59PM
Publicat in: 08.10.2016, Ora: 06:15AM
Publicat in: 30.05.2016, Ora: 06:16AM
Publicat in: 08.04.2016, Ora: 06:42AM