– Only One Direction formed in early 2012 as the first One Direction tribute band in the world.
– The band immediately attracted a lot of interest and were soon performing upto 7 shows a week.
– In just under 4 years O1D have performed to over half a million people and firmly established themselves as the best One Direction tribute available
– Featured on UK national radio in 2013/2014 and on Virgin Radio as part of their UAE tour.
– The band have also been featured in every major print publication in the UK aswell as countless online and many across Europe, UAE, USA & Australia.
– Due to high booking demand during 2013/2014 and the launch of the first Memories theatre tour, O1D expanded to create two casts; one named UP ALL NIGHT after One Direction’s first album and a tour cast named MEMORIES. All boys work and train together to provide the top-quality shows O1D has become known for.
– Mid 2014 the exciting new TAKE ME HOME cast were announced to cater for the growing demand in O1D internationally.
– April 2015 saw the band perform live on ITV ThisMorning, interview withevery major radio station in the UK and host on BBC NewsBeat
– June 2015 – NEW 4-PIECE BAND LAUNCHED
– October 2015 – Only One Direction became the cast of the One Direction Story staring in London’s Westend
– Throughout 2016 O1D will be performing on their UK theatre tour, in London’s Westend, UAE tour, USA tour, Multiple Asian engagements, European residencies & continuing their gigs and festival bookings that have made them so popular throughout the past 4 years.